If you had been living under a rock (does anyone actually live under a rock?) and didn’t realize that cable and streaming TV were options. That means you would still be surfing channels. You would also be struggling with by-appointment consumption and loads of advertisements. Similarly, companies struggle to capture earned radio media mentions and organic radio mentions…even though there are now far better options.
Media monitoring platforms offer a mix of news/talk radio and TV stations in major markets. A few platforms go slightly beyond this, but coverage is inconsistent. If you are a regional player or working to capture the ear of rural consumers and businesses, these medium-sized and rural markets are likely your top priorities. Yet, no other media monitoring services cover them. That’s why National Aircheck introduced new and customizable services in late 2020. We heard from many PR agencies and brands that were struggling to capture interviews and mentions triggered by press releases and more.
Here are the things that most of our new customers weren’t even aware were possible before contacting us:
Exciting New Service Options
- Customized coverage
- Though we aren’t aware of this option from anyone else, we will add the specific stations you need. Perhaps you have a list of stations you are pitching. Or maybe you want every morning show and news/talk station in a specific geography. We do that.
- Ad Hoc Services
- Do you believe you have to sign a 12-month contract in order to monitor, even when you or a client has big PR pushes only a few times each year? We offer Ad Hoc services for radio, TV and podcast monitoring. These services are very reasonably priced (feel free to compare) and can also be customized to assure your mentions are captured.
- Live-Read Ad Confirmation
- Increasingly these days, we are providing media agencies with live-read ad confirmations. This easily allows them to know the spots aired when they were supposed to as well as allows them to hear the spots as they aired with the simple click of a button.
- Agricultural Radio Media Monitoring
- As a result of several AG clients, we launched this service last year. It covers nearly 20 national AG radio networks. As always, we will customize to add any local stations in any region of the country.
- Sports Radio Media Monitoring
- In order to capture the many mentions of teams, players and more, we launched this service. It includes not only stations that do sports coverage, but virtually every sports station in every city with a professional sports team. Making it even more valuable, we can weed out general mentions and narrow it down to those focused on what you want to capture.
- Radio Media Tour Monitoring
- Most RMT schedules include interviews with stations in small to medium markets. Some aren’t even news/talk stations, making it difficult for other monitoring firms to capture. No matter how your RMT schedule is configured, our RMTracker™ service includes coverage of all stations in virtually any market. It also includes fully edited clips and metrics for all coverage.
- Podcast Monitoring
- We do this better than anyone. The service allows you to monitor both for strategic purposes (see this article for more guidance on how this works), as well as general brand mentions or interview monitoring.
As you may have noted, there are quite a few radio monitoring services shown above. That’s because it is the most underserviced broadcast medium in monitoring. It has been our specialty for over 30 years. And since we do all of the work for you, we like our clients to think of us as a virtual extension of their team.
Wondering About Something Else?
Is there something in the media monitoring realm that you would like to have done, but aren’t sure if it’s possible? Please let us know! We love a new challenge and can often rise to the occasion.
If you would like to learn more about our services and how we work, you can click here to book a 10-minute virtual presentation (and we will even send some snacks for you to enjoy), or call Tena Hermance at 248-320-5475.